Wednesday, May 22, 2013

UPDATES

Okay people, I have been a terrible blogger. I have been SO busy, and since school got out, I haven't touched my laptop, and refused to blog via phone. Life lately...

1. I started summer school....which I hate because it's a math class!
2. Eric got a 3.9 GPA! GO BABES!
3. Eric started summer school...YUCK.
4. My adorable niece came into town, as well as my sister in law and that was SO MUCH FUN! Eric and I took Bailey on a date while she was here and we bought her a birthday present, got dinner and a sonic slush! It was a lot of fun! We also had a good time jumping on the tramp, laughing, running around and eating!
5. I went to the zoo with Bailey, Finn, Kell and Curtis! It was a lot of fun!(:
6. I got to spend the saturday before Mothers Day with Susan and Shel, shopping at city creek and that was a lot of fun!
7. We went up to Park City for Mothers Day and stayed over night at Stein Eriksen, and enjoyed a nice suite, brunch and wonderful family time! My older brother Curtis hooked us up big time because he is the assistant pastry chef up there, which means he's amazing.
8. We also went bowling for Bailey's birthday party while they were in town and Curtis made an amazing creme brûlée cake with fresh berries....I was in heaven!
9. My little sister is graduating high school this year, so we had a graduation party for her! She is growing up too fast!
10. I can't remember all the rest that has happened but hopefully I am better at blogging this week!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment