Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Paintball Weekend

My adorable husband has the silliest hobby....he paintballs. It's really not that silly, it's very manly, aggressive and hardcore...but it's a little silly. He loves to talk to me about paintball 24/7 and even though I often complain, I love it. I think he looks like a total babe when he is in his paintball gear, but only if he has some facial hair. Either way, Eric had a paintball tournament last weekend and it was a lot of fun sitting in the terrible weather watching him! He played SO GOOD and is the best at paintball. He just recently got a new wicked sweet gun that looks really cool and he tells me it's the best. I love to see him happy, and paintball is a great hobby for him! I love to see the excitement on his face when he talks about it to me, and he works hard at it. His team took 1st place in the tournament. WOOT WOOT! Check out these awesome pictures of Eric..





Proof he is a mega babe when playing paintball(;
xo. Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment