Monday, April 29, 2013

Updates on us!

Here is a quick update on what we've been up to lately! 



Last week was my last week of spring semester and I am happy to share that I received a 4.0 in my first semester of the Elementary Education program! This is a very exciting thing for me because I have never received a 4.0 and to get it in my program, well I guess I chose the right major! It is exciting and I worked really hard to get it so I am happy! 

Eric has finals this week and has been studying like crazy! I am trying not to bug him to much and complain about my bored'm so that he can focus on studying but it's really hard not having finals week the same week, and the week he has off before his summer semester is the week I start my summer class so it's a real bummer! He is going to do great on his finals though and he has been working really hard to get the best grades!

This weekend Eric and I spent time with both our families. We went to Pats BBQ in SLC on saturday and it was really good! It has been given numerous rewards for best BBQ and was featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives on the food network. Eric has been dying to try it so we did, and we really liked it! YUM! After dinner, Eric and I did our weekly mall trip (it feels like we go to the mall every weekend) and we "people watched" and walked around! I was hoping to buy something but Eric ended up buying stuff (which he didn't want to...ha) and overall it was a good time! I love spending the weekends with Eric and we always have fun together!

On sunday we had a BBQ with my family and sat around the campfire. We enjoyed the gorgeous weather and Eric and I laid outside/played in the backyard. We re-lived our old days and ran around chasing each other, practicing cheer moves and gymnastics. 

Now, back to work and finals! My sister in law and niece come in on thursday and we can't wait to see them! Eric is taking thursday off this week to enjoy the day and just to enjoy a day off and I'm excited to spend it with him before I go to work! Hope everyone has a great week!

xo Ashley

1 comment: