Sunday, April 21, 2013

LOVE


Today I was looking back at mine & Eric's engagement photos and oh my gosh, my heart just melted at how adorable and happy we look in them. If you don't believe that I am in love with this man, check out my pictures and you will instantly be able to tell. I was looking at them because Eric is gone at paintball practice right now, so I can't just look at his adorably handsome face, but oh my gosh, no words can describe it. I got butterflies looking at our pictures, as I still get butterflies when I see him in front of me because it reminds me how lucky I am to have him as a husband. I know this post is cheesy and all lovey dovey, but I can't help it. I am so happy and I would have never thought I would be where I am now in my life. In high school I was always the girl that refused to even think about getting married in the next few years. I was so against being married, I wanted to focus on going to college, having fun and enjoying life. I had never even thought I'd marry Eric when I first met him because he had a girlfriend, he was not my type AT ALL, and I immediately told myself he was off limits. I hung around his friends, never really got to know him and that was okay! One night up in SLC, I was with friends at the fraternity house and Eric and I started to talk..SO RANDOM. We were just laughing with his other friend and that was it. Next thing I know, we're going on dates, I am constantly going up to SLC to see him because I can't be away from him. It freaked me out, and I about lost Eric because I wouldn't commit. My mind was telling me not to get back into a relationship, it was summer, and to just have fun. Eric and I felt the same way towards not wanting to get in a relationship, have other plans and just want to have fun this summer. Well, our hearts told us otherwise and here we are....MARRIED! I am so happy though and each day I love Eric more and more. I know you hear people say that but it's honestly the truth. Sure, we argue sometimes and we don't completely agree, but that's what makes me love him even more. I am so grateful for him and all his hard work. He is always putting me first and making sure I am taken care of and I am so spoiled by him. He is such a good example to me and I couldn't ask for anything better. Love you babe<3






xo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment