Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Life Lately

Life is great! I feel like I am blogging TONS which is great, but feel people may be bored of what I am blogging about. I decided thats okay though because blogging is something I will look back on and enjoy reading, even if it is a simple post of random thoughts. So, here is what has been going on lately with Eric and I...

1. Eric and I bought a sound bar for our TV....finally. Eric has wanted one for a long time. He has done research on good brands and prices. I finally told him to take an action on it because I was mostly tired of hearing about it and financially we are able to and I trust him with spending our money on it. Needless to say, he is a happy guy and we are excited! Now we need to buy a sweet action packed movie so we can test it out!

2. Eric convinced me to buy "designer" jeans. Ok, they aren't legit designer, but they look that way because they have a design on the pocket! (I am plain jane & only buy boring jeans that are cheap). He was really excited, and he felt happy he picked the right size and the short length so they actually fit really good! Anytime we go shopping, he holds up jeans trying to convince me to like them and we always walk away because they aren't my type of jean, or style. However, the only reason I agreed to try them on and eventually buy them was because they were $10. SCORE! I actually really like them and am wearing them right now so good job hunny for snagging them!

3. Erics love for the color blue is wearing off on me. As of lately, all I look at in stores is BLUE! I went to target and bought a skirt and t-shirt...text Eric to tell him and I realized they were both in the blue/teal category. I can't help but pick up anything in that color! He is enjoying it....but now we always match because our clothing is the same color. It's really great! HA

4. We need a new mattress. I say this because over the past week, I have been waking up in the middle of the night to eric ON TOP OF ME and passed out. I wake up to his face literally on mine, and two nights ago I turned over and hit my face on him really hard because his hand was next to my head. I was not happy. ha. He claims that his side of the bed is making his back hurt and what not, so my side of the bed is better? WHO KNOWS! Needless to say, we need to invest in a good mattress soon!

5. I have found out how much I really hate filling the car up with gas because it is too expensive! I hate driving & wasting gas mostly because I hate having to fill it up.

6. Eric and I are on a cliff bar obsession. We love them and they were on sale at smiths so we bought A TON of them to stock up. yum!

7. WE ARE ALMOST DONE WITH SCHOOL!!! (for this semester) and it's super exciting! Even though we only get a week off before we start up again for summer, it's still a week off and I can't wait!

8. I need a job for the summer because I was just informed the family I nanny is moving to texas... I am not excited to start looking for a new one.

9. We are still that adorable happy married couple we have always been (at least I think we are adorable) and we enjoy all the time we can spend with each other! We are still really busy but I learn to love Eric more and more each day we are married(:

xo Ashley

2 comments:

  1. I could honestly buy every outfit forever from Target. FO REAL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. denver mattress in draper is a good place to get a matresss!!! they have some really good ones for way reasonable! you guys seem like the cutest!

    ReplyDelete