Sunday, February 24, 2013

Weekend of fun


I was so happy when friday came, even though my friday psychology class is TERRIBLE and I was put through the ringer with finn at work, it made driving home to meet my husband so much better! Friday, Eric and I came home and were starving. We have a tendency to do that, after a long day of work and often find ourselves un willing to make food at home. It is really affecting my "eat healthy, change of lifestyle" sort of thing I am working on right now. It's okay though, we all have our cheat days and I am still proud of myself for sticking with it during the week! So, Eric and I always always always decide on pizza for our weekend meal because it is our absolute favorite. However, this time we decided to venture off and try something new and I was in serious need of protein! So we headed off to american fork and hit up gandolfos. They have really yummy sandwiches and I was pleased to see my sandwich was BIGGER than erics! I shared with Eric, so I didn't eat the entire thing but I was a happy girl when I was finished!



On saturday, as much as my mind and body were telling me to sleep in...I couldn't. Eric and I woke up around 5:30 am to go to the airport and his paintball tournament. I had to pick up my parents because they were flying home from Hawaii, and then they dropped me off at Eric's tournament! I had a lot of fun, even though I got really bored and tired, I was so happy to be there to support Eric in something he loves to do. Him and his team took second, and he was always the last man standing on his team. He is such a good player and I love hearing about his excitement towards the game!



After the 6.5 hour tournament, Eric and I headed to the mall to buy his birthday presents. I am terrible at keeping secrets, so he found out part of it but thats okay! We went out to dinner to one of our favorite restaurants, Chili's, and then came home to watch the jazz game! I loved spending the entire day with my hubby, but can't wait to crawl into bed tonight and fall asleep! I hope everyone had as good of a weekend as I did!

xo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment