Thursday, February 21, 2013

Last Day


 Today I have been in a bit of a slump mood. I don't know if it's because I am tired of going to school and have had a bad week of attending or if it's because I know that after today, I will have a lot of free time on my hands now that I won't have a job.


Today is my last day working at the daycare. It's a bittersweet feeling. I have worked there for over 3 years and I have really had a lot of great experiences working there. Besides the stress, tears, hard feelings and constant complaints it's caused me, I will miss it. It's hard to let go of something you are used to, a routine that you know and a place/job you feel safe in. I have met so many great people while working there and really developed a lot of amazing friendships. It's been a challenge working with all girls because we are dramatic, sensitive, rude, nice, happy, sad, crazy. I will miss everyone very much and want to thank them all for putting up with me and my moods these last 3 years. I will miss the kids even though they make me crazy and cause me to cry somedays. They are all fighting their own battles and are going through so much as little kids. I have had such a great time teaching in all of the classrooms and I learn something new from them each day.
 I am glad I took so many pictures the whole time I was working there so that I can look back and remember all of the good times. I will miss the daycare but I am very excited to have other opportunities working in other fields and making new friends where I find my next job. I will always remember the daycare and will take all that I have learned from there with me as I continue through life.

1 comment:

  1. That little brown haired girl is absolutely adorable!! Bet her Mom is pretty awesome too! hehe..xo love the blog!

    ReplyDelete