Tuesday, September 25, 2012

How does anyone do it all?

I feel like everyday as Eric and I get ready in the morning for the long day ahead of us, we manage to DESTROY our house. I feel as if I am cleaning, picking up and cooking ALL THE TIME! Does it ever stay clean? I don't think it's possible..

However, among our crazy lives and constantly cleaning, I have been proud of myself for doing a better job at trying new recipes and cooking! Recently I have made fresh salsa, cafe rio pork, rice and dressing, banana bread, sandwiches (the hardest of them all), chicken wraps, and a ton more! I am starting to get the hang of cooking and Eric seems to be enjoying it! 

  
I have also decided that I HATE TO FOLD LAUNDRY! When I first met Eric, I used to fold his laundry for him to make a good impression and to help him out since he hated folding it. Well, I am now on the list of people who hate to fold laundry. I feel like Eric and I don't wear that many clothes, since my most recent school outfit is gym clothes. However, I AM ALWAYS DOING LAUNDRY! It's the worst. I need to just suck it up and get used to it because I don't plan on it getting any more fun.



If you have any good & simple dinner recipes, send them my way please!
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment