Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Weekend Fun

After a long week of work and school, Eric and I can't help but be excited to do nothing on the weekends. However, that never ends up happening. No matter how hard we try to sleep in, be lazy or just sit and enjoy being with each other (which we always do no matter what) we seem to be BUSY BUSY BUSY! This past weekend, Eric and I started it out on friday night writing thank you notes from the wedding. We have 98% of them written! YAY! My mom came downstairs and hung out with us as we wrote them and Eric and I really enjoyed her company. She is such an entertaining person and we always love being around her. 

(My mom and I at the wedding)

Saturday was a long day of FOOTBALL! We woke up bright and early to attend my little brothers football game. They won and Logan played so good! I love supporting him in what he loves to do and have been a fan of him and his football team ever since they started playing! We then had a nice long drive up to Plain City where Eric's parents live. We went up there and ate pizza, watched UTAH BEAT BYU and celebrated Susan (Eric's mom) birthday! I love being in Plain City and spending time with Eric's family. We stayed over night up there and on sunday Eric and his dad went and played golf while Susan, Shel and I went out to breakfast! It was delicious and after that, I was pampered by Shel who painted my nails! After a long weekend of eating, family time and driving, Eric and I came home to do homework late on sunday night. Overall it was a successful weekend and we are back on schedule for the week! 
(Eric and I last year watching a Utah football game)


No comments:

Post a Comment