Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Break


Eric was lucky enough to have spring break this past week and even though my spring break isn't until April 1st, it felt like I was on spring break because we both got home close after 5 and had no homework! We were also able to spend each night together! YAY! I loved having Eric home at night, and we took full advantage of every minute we could spend with each other!

Eric and I hit up the gym every night and it kicked our butts! It was so good to have him as a gym partner this week, to really push me and get me working hard! He has been helping me with pull ups and over this past week, I can say I did between 30-50 pull ups A DAY! I felt SO AWESOME! Even though Eric helped, I could really see definition in my arms and by the end of the week I was so HAPPY with my results!

After a week of hard work, we decided to head up to Plain City on friday to visit family. I love going up there! I always get such a happy and giddy feeling when we get close to arriving and it feels like a vacation when we are there! Plain City is such a cute little town and so happy, fun and relaxing! We ate tacos, fondue,


played games and had a blast with Mark, Susan, Shel and Jared. I really had a lot of fun just laughing and playing games with them and it was definitely needed! On Saturday, Eric and Mark went to get the trucks oil changed while Susan and I ran 5 miles! Susan is a crazy runner and has been training for her half marathon, so I am glad I was able to hit up a nice run with her! We may be slow, but we get things finished and we always feel so much better afterwards! She is a great running buddy, and I wish I had her closer so that I could stay motivated to run! We spent the day doing girl things, while the boys went shooting and then met up for dinner at the Pie. We all love pizza, so it was a great way to spend the last hour
before we headed back to SLC for the Jazz game. Eric and I are HUGE jazz fans, and will snag any tickets we can when offered! My dad is always so sweet to share his tickets with us, and we can't ever thank him enough. We sit on row 20, and this game we bought me a jersey! FINALLY!!!! I felt so spoiled that my hubby has been so kind to put money aside to pay for it, because it made my day! It is #15....the man Derick Favors! He is my favorite player and has shown so much improvement this season! The jazz won, and the night couldn't have been better!

Lastly, sunday we hit up the gym and did our weekly grocery shopping. My parents were so sweet and invited us to dinner for St.Patricks Day so we went there and had a BBQ. It was delicious and got me very excited for summer! Eric and I finished off the day with a nap, homework and bed. Back to school and work tomorrow! Hope you all have a great week!





xo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment