Sunday, March 24, 2013

15 Fun Facts About Us

Here are 15 fun facts about Eric and I:

1. We have been obsessed with egg burritos lately! We eat them at least once a day, sometimes even twice a day!
2. We love love love green smoothies. We drink one every morning.
3. I have decided I like cottage cheese better out of tupperware, not a glass bowl.
4. Eric hates when it is quiet in our house. He has to have the TV on or the music playing.
5. I can only eat cafe rio with a plastic utensil. It isn't good with regular silverware.
6. At night, we will be wide awake until I am the big spoon and then we pass out instantly.
7. We order the same food every time we go out to eat at Chili's.
8. Everytime I clean the bathroom, Eric wants to cut his hair.
9. We love love love love pizza. Whenever we can eat it, we do and we always get half pepperoni, half hawaiian.
10. Eric has unusually long eyelashes, and I am very jealous of them.
11. Our favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip.
12. I am the worst decision maker, so I make Eric decide everything.
13. We are terrible at taking pictures, therefore, we don't document what we do together very well but we are trying harder!
14. Our fridge every week holds cottage cheese, uncooked tortillas, eggs, greek yogurt, spinach, berries around 10 water bottles and G2 gatorade. We eat the same things each day, as well as protein bars!(we just bought 8 packs of them while they are on sale)YUM.
15. We fight over greenie (our green blanket) all the time because it is the best blanket.

These are just random fun facts & hopefully you get to know us better as I continue to blog!
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment