Thursday, September 6, 2012

Wedding Day!

 08.10.12

I can honestly say August 10, 2012 was one of the best, if not the best day of my life. Eric and I were married at Fox Hollow Golf Club where my dad is the Golf Pro and everything, I mean EVERYTHING turned out PERFECT. 


 Eric and I wrote our own vows. His were SO adorable. I was crying the whole time.



 
 Erics best friend Cody was the Best Man and my amazing sister and best friend Abbi was my Maid of Honor.


We wouldn't have had the amazing wedding that we had without our amazing parents. My mom and her friend Judy handmade almost everything. They all put in so many hours of hard work, time, and money to fulfill our wedding day wishes. I am so grateful to have amazing parents and amazing in laws!





These pictures were taken at the golf course after the ceremony. This was the ceremony sight and you can see the lantern hanging in the background, where we were married!


 I feel so lucky to have found my best friend and now husband!


We had an amazing dinner for the guests of the ceremony. Eric from the beginning said he wanted one thing at the wedding....a nice dinner! Our dinner consisted of try-tip, glazed chicken, potatoes, green beans, rolls, salad and the choice of peach, strawberry, raspberry and blackberry cheesecake! YUM! It was very satisfying after the nerves that went through our stomachs at the ceremony. Eric was very happy with how it turned out. YAY!


We had these pillows made, as well as many others that are personalized! I am in love with them! My mom picked out the perfect fabric and they now decorate our apartment!


Beautiful bouquet right? Thanks to our amazing friend Ardice who put this beautiful arrangement together, as well as the 2 bouquets for my bridal pictures. She has such an amazing talent with flowers and she was able to help us with all of our flower arrangements!


Our cake was WONDERFUL! I am lucky to have an amazing brother Curtis, who is the assistant pastry chef at Stein Erikson Lodge in Deer Valley. He made our wedding cake and it was right on the dot of what I wanted. Our cake was a creme brulè cake with fresh raspberry filling inside. TO DIE FOR! He is an amazing cook, chef, and overall brother. 


This was our head table. It was AMAZING. So many embellishments to it. This just shows a SMALL portion of what the decorations were like. I won't ever be able to explain how amazing they were and how beautiful it was.


This is one of my favorite pictures. My amazing sister in law, mom and sister. They were all so helpful in making my wedding possible and I can't thank them enough. At the end of the day I was still smiling and excited for DAY 2 reception up in Plain City. (Pictures soon to come). 





No comments:

Post a Comment