Friday, September 7, 2012

Our Little Home

 Well we are FINALLY MOVED IN! Eric and I are living in the basement apartment of my parents house. We have 3 bedrooms, a kitchen, washer/dryer, bathroom and living room! I took some pictures once everything was moved in because I was so excited. We have made a couple changes since these pictures and have yet put anything on our walls/take down old stuff that was on the walls before we moved in but here are some pictures of our place!





We got this kitchen table at Kohls and Eric loves it! I love it too but I think its his favorite piece in the house!


I am IN LOVE with our comforter. 


These are more of the pillows we had made for the wedding!






My sister in law made this wreath for the wedding and we put it on our front door!(:


1 comment:

  1. love your blog! so glad you decided to make one. and i absolutely love your cute basement apt! i'm sad i missed your wedding but it looked gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete