Friday, March 29, 2013

You Need A Bad Day To Know What A Good Day Is

Can I just start off saying how happy I am that it is friday? To sum up my week, lets just say it hasn't been the best, but today hasn't been bad at all.

This week:
1. I have been extra emotional.
2. I dropped my phone in the toilet, yes my NEW PHONE and it doesn't work...at all. I don't have insurance on it either so as of right now, I'm not sure what I am doing with it.
3. At work, the toilet flooded all over and I got clean it all up!
4. I caved in and bought a small bag of cadbury eggs, which I should have done long ago because once I ate two, I instantly felt better.
5. I have the sweetest, most supportive, happy husband ever.
6. I realized I can't go to the extreme with dieting, because it doesn't help and I become irritable, upset, and end up gaining weight.
7. I am not pregnant.
8. I finished my last week in the elementary school for field work and I will miss my class! I learned so much during these past 3 weeks and it makes me even more excited to be a step closer to becoming a teacher!
9. You have to have bad days in order to know what a good day is.


This week has been rough and I have learned a lot about myself. I also learned that I have the most amazing husband, and that I sometimes don't deserve him because when I am upset, I often take it out on him. He is so supportive, loving, caring, responsible and overall the most amazing man. I am so lucky I get to spend my life with him and I appreciate everything he does. He is so hardworking and is always looking out for me and what he can do to help me. I can't wait to spend this weekend with him! 

I am also looking forward to my spring break next week, although I work wed, thurs, and friday, I am so excited to spend monday with Eric (he took the day off) and tuesday without school or work! The family I work for is spending their spring break in disneyworld (the kids) and a cruise (the parents) and although I wish I was joining them, it'll be nice to have a break and nanny 2 other kids for a few days! 

Happy friday everyone!
xo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment